One of our favorite ways to recognize the most engaged UKG Insiders for all they do throughout the year is through our annual Insider awards program. This year, we are pleased to recognize 27 Insiders for going above and beyond to share their perspectives with others and provide input to UKG.
Insider of the Year
The Insider of the Year stands out from the pack in the depth and breadth of their engagement with UKG and with our customers, current and future. A huge congratulations to Sharon Hower of Members 1st Federal Credit Union! During the past 12 months, Sharon organized local and global user groups and networking events, presented multiple webinars, helped her peers during dozens of networking calls, and frequently provided feedback to UKG.
Esteemed Advisors help shape the UKG experience by participating in feedback sessions, interviews, focus groups, product testing, and customer advisory boards — all in addition to sharing their expertise with others via reference calls, presentations, and more. Congratulations to this year’s Esteemed Advisors!
- Colleen Stratton of PREMIER Bankcard / First PREMIER Bank
- Deb Wolfsen of EPS Security
- Debbie Nulliner of City of Noblesville
- Eileen Caslin of iTHINK Financial
- Jack Klott of Independent Bank
Centers of excellence in their own right, our Knowledge Knockouts share their expertise far and wide in UKG Ultimate Community and UKG Kronos Community and local user groups, in addition to reference conversations. Congratulations to this year’s Knowledge Knockouts!
- Amber Soto of State Bank of Southern Utah
- Deborah Maynard of Coast Foundation Society (1974)
- Iggy Svoboda of Clif Bar
- Julie Thompson of Unified Women’s Healthcare
- Kayla Linn of Eventide Senior Living Communities
In their first year as Insiders, our Rising Stars jumped in with both feet, sharing their expertise with others: reference calls, engaging with industry analysts, presenting at or organizing local user groups, and participating in feedback sessions! Congratulations to this year’s Rising Stars!
- Arieshia Williams of EmpRes Healthcare Management
- Cheryl Cole of Franciscan Ministries
- Herpreet Kaur of Mother
- Jonathan Fishkin of Cyxtera
- Krystyna Smutek of Vistex
- Sarah Tabassum of Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Our Reference Royalty shared their expertise a multitude of times during 1:1 conversations with others. Many also won innovation awards, delivered presentations, were featured in press releases or customer stories, and engaged with industry analysts. We are so grateful for every conversation our royal court took part in. Congratulations to our Reference Royalty!
- Brandon Valdez of Sevan Multi-Site Solutions
- Braxton Tullos of City of Oxford
- Galahad Dong of Simpson Strong-Tie
- Jeri Tyler of Baptist Community Services
- John Racine of Colorvision International Inc.
- Melissa Crowe of City of Fishers
- Sarah Laviolette of Mosaic Primary Care Network
- Stephen Fuller of City of Oklahoma City
- Thomas McDonnell of Southern Minnesota Beet Sugar Cooperative
- Vicki Chvatal of Airlite Plastics
Congratulations to each of these Insiders, who went above and beyond during the past year. We deeply appreciate their partnership and collaboration.
Not a UKG Insider? Learn how you can become one.