Request the Blog Topics You Want to Read About in Less Than 3 Minutes
Thank you to all the Working Smarter Café readers who stuck with us through 2020. It’s been quite the ride. Here’s to a better year in more ways than one. We hope for a healthier and happier world, and on the UKG side, we promise to bring you even greater and more helpful content about your UKG products and experiences!
Of course, we have ideas up our sleeves that we plan to bring to life — but your preferences are important to us. We want to write about what you want to read about. If there are topics you’re itching to know more about, don’t be shy! Please let us know through this survey, and we’ll add them to our list.
The survey is very short (only four questions long), and the blog idea section is lucky number 3 of the four. Here’s what you’ll see if you click to access the survey:
- On a scale of 0-10, how would you rate the content on Working Smarter Café?
- What content themes do you like the most? We provide a list to choose from.
- Are there specific topics you’d like to suggest?
- And just for fun … What’s the most memorable Working Smarter Café blog post you’ve read?
We’d love to get your feedback and hear more about what interests you! Thanks in advance for your words of wisdom.
Popular reads in 2020
Now, to kick off the new year, here’s a look back at three of our most popular posts last year. From safe punching to free content from product experts and an intro to our groundbreaking merger to become UKG, I think these titles might still interest many of you today:
- Punching In Safely in the New Normal: Punching in and out doesn’t always mean employees need to touch a time-capture device. Learn five ways to punch that require little to no contact.
- Register now for the virtual Kronos Huddle: The Huddle came and it went, but you can still access the sessions! Experience presentations from your home office, favorite comfy chair, or wherever gives you inspiration. Sessions are available on demand until June 2021.
- Welcome to UKG!: Ultimate Software and Kronos have become one under our new name, UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group). This blog provides a few tips about what this means for you and gives a glimpse of what’s to come.
That’s a wrap! If you have a few moments, please remember to take our short survey to help us uncover the topics that are most meaningful to you. Thanks, everyone, and Happy New Year!