Independent Analysis of the Cloud HR Systems Market for September 2023
The report features a multi-dimensional model that can be used to understand the relative position of solutions and providers in the European Cloud HR market for next-gen HR, Talent, and Learning sectors.
Each 9-Grid shows the relative supplier market for European customers based on:
- Potential—The solution’s scope and sophistication
- Performance—The solution’s market performance, customer success, and advocacy
- Presence—The solution’s presence in the market, including size of related business and number of enterprise customers
- Total Cost of Ownership—The full cost of acquiring, implementing, and operating the solution
- Future Trajectory—The impact of trends currently in the market as they relate to a vendor’s Performance and Potential.
Referencing the Fosway 9-Grid™ report is a great resource for evaluating current suppliers, planning your future, or looking for new tools and technology. You can access the best existing research and market insights from an independent source with no vested internets in the outcome other than ensuring it’s the best decision for your organization and your people.
Download the analysis report today to learn more about how the Fosway 9-Grid™ model can help your organization find the best-fit Cloud HR solution for your current—and future—needs.