People across the globe rely on UKG to have their solution available when they need it, and we remain steadfast in our commitment to protecting their information.
Digital advancements make life easier and more efficient, while, at the same time, we are constantly reminded of the importance of anticipating, responding to, and recovering from potentially destructive events impacting the security, privacy, confidentiality, and availability of our personal information.
At UKG, we understand and value the trust our customers place in us when using our cloud solutions.
And we are committed to making the investment in resources to protect the information entrusted to us, including:
- Globally recognized ISO certifications across our flagship solutions
- Transparency through our detailed SOC 1 and SOC 2 audit reports
- 24/7 Global Security Operations Center monitoring UKG solutions
- Leadership commitment and accountability to security, privacy, and risk management programs
- Partnership with leading cybersecurity experts for consulting and incident management
- Third-party risk management/oversight program for supply chain vendors
- Global Crisis Management and Business Continuity Program to support enterprise resiliency
We look forward to talking with our prospects and customers about the measures in place to protect employee data. After all, our purpose is people™.
Please contact your appropriate sales or account team member for more details regarding security measures for specific content on your UKG® solution.