Spring is here, and with it comes warmer weather, new blooms, and an upcoming UKG Dimensions® workforce management (WFM) feature release – R9 Update 3. The new release is scheduled to rollout to solutions from April – June 2023, which means now is the perfect time to get prepared.
Spring into preparedness
With the new features on their way to your solution in the coming months, it’s important to ensure you’re prepared with the right tools to know what to expect. To get a head start on preparing, we strongly encourage you to visit the Dimensions WFM Release Readiness community page on the Kronos Community to find knowledge-based articles, release highlights, and more. Consider this community page your one-stop-shop when it comes to your R9 Update 3 release readiness.
On the page
- Trust Site access – The Trust Site provides important dates for when your solution is scheduled to receive updates and feature releases. You’ll also find the date that your solution is set to receive non-production and production environment access for R9 Update 3.
- Release webinar recording – The R9 Update 3 release webinar recording is available for on-demand access, which can be found on the Dimensions WFM Release Readiness page.
- Release resources – From Release Highlights to the Feature Value Summary by Industry, you’ll find key resources all within the “R9 Update 3 Release Essentials” tab, which will also have links to job aids once available.
- Dimensions WFM discussion group – Collaborate, ask questions, or share ideas with other Dimensions WFM users by joining the conversation to see how others are utilizing the solution to manage their workforce.
R9 Update 3 features in bloom
The upcoming feature release will deliver a variety of new features and enhancements to your solution, here’s a few that you can expect:
- Attestation Punch tile UX enhancement – Users will be able to configure more than two buttons on display within the Attestation Punch tile, decreasing the number of clicks a user takes.
- 9/80 compressed work week enhancement – Pay code edits that fall on the work week divide will split into the correct work weeks. This will allow employees to see their 9/80 worked hours directly in a tile on the home page as well as visibility into their next paycheck.
There’s more features in store for R9 Update 3, so make sure you visit the Dimensions WFM Release Readiness page to learn more. If you have any ideas or questions, add it to the discussion group and start a conversation. Make sure you visit the Release Readiness page for links to upcoming job aids and the R9 Update 3 release notes.