Understanding the requirements of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) can feel like navigating a complex maze. To shed light on this intricate path, we’ve assembled several ACA resources and guides that will help you easily get to the finish line. Whether you need to confirm the state-specific filing dates, learn how to generate and print forms, or conduct an ACA Profile Wellness check, the below resources aim to simplify the journey.
ACA Manager Checklist
The ACA Manager Checklist is your ultimate guide to achieving accurate and successful ACA year-end reporting. The checklist provides essential steps for navigating ACA reporting requirements and IRS policy updates. This resource empowers you to stay ahead of the curve and achieve your goals by detailing what you need to know in six comprehensive sections:
- Healthcare plans
- Benefit profiles
- ACA profiles
- Employee information
- Reporting to assist in the audit process
- ACA system settings
Access and download the checklist for your solution today!
Heather Stevenson, UKG product manager and an ACA expert, will share her insights and tips on how to prepare for the ACA reporting and filing process. In the webinar, Heather explores how to use your UKG solution to get ready for ACA filing and provides step-by-step instructions. This one-hour webinar includes:
- Key ACA terms and definitions
- An overview of 2023 Forms 1095-C and 1094-C
- ACA Information Return (AIR) system quick dates and facts
- State-specific filing dates
- How to conduct an ACA Profile Wellness Check
- Pre-reporting tips and more
Interested in attending? You have two options: Watch the on-demand webinar now, or join us for a live session where we’ll review and answer any of your ACA year-end reporting questions. Webinars with live chat Q&A sessions will be on:
- Wednesday, January 10, at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Thursday, January 18, at 11:00 a.m. ET
- Wednesday, January 24, at 2:00 p.m. ET
Register for your desired date on our UKG Ready and Dimensions HCM: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques for ACA Reporting and Filing 2023 webpage.
Additional ACA Resources
The UKG Community™ offers an array of additional resources for your ACA year-end needs.
Resources available in your Online Help portal will guide you through ACA year-end reporting, including:
- Year- End ACA FAQ
- ACA Profiles
- Review of employee ACA timeline and other widgets
- ACA Reports and Forms
- Generating AIR Files and AIR Submission
For UKG Ready Customers:
Helpful knowledge resources will guide you through ACA year-end reporting, including:
- ACA year-end videos and articles on the following:
- Enter a New “Affordable Plan Offered” Percentage in UKG Ready
- Recalculate All Employees’ ACA Timelines in UKG Ready
- Mass Add a Plan Start Month on All 1095s in UKG Ready
- Mass Print 1095-C Forms in UKG Ready
- Generate 1094-C Form in UKG Ready
- Complete an ACA Test AIR Filing for UKG Ready
- Complete ACA Production AIR Filing in UKG Ready
- ACA Manager User Guide is available in your Online Documentation portal (under My Info > Help > Online Documentation)
- The Learning Center (under My Info > Help > Learning Center) offers several job aids to help walk you through your ACA forms and files as well as the ACA Onboarding Learning Journey to get you started with an ACA overview, year-end processing, and running ACA reports.
As you navigate the twists and turns of the ACA maze, you’re now well-equipped with plenty of resources at your fingertips to sail through this ACA season!