Benjamin Franklin said, “An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.” I’m a biased audience, but I think he was right. Elevating your knowledge, skills, and abilities through learning is a continuous endeavor to grow and enhance your product confidence and adoption with UKG solutions. As part of our Partners for Life philosophy, UKG offers all training through regular events and offerings at no extra cost to you.
Learning in a room full of other people who do similar things at their job is always an added benefit. You can increase your knowledge, network, and learn tips and tricks to work smarter, not harder. Our UKG Aspire conference in Las Vegas, November 8–10, is one event where you can take advantage of that in-person opportunity to learn hands-on!
The Learning and Community team is offering in-person attendees 54 Hands-on Learning sessions across the three-day conference — all at no additional cost. This bring-your-own-device series of sessions focuses on all UKG Pro, UKG Dimensions, UKG Ready, UKG HR Service Delivery, and UKG TeleStaff solutions, and it covers many popular domain areas, including payroll, business rules, report writing, year-end, and more.
Session registration is open, and for one more week, there’s still time to reserve a seat in a Hands-on Learning session. Please note that on October 21, session registration will close for Hands-on Learning sessions ONLY. You can continue to add, drop, or swap any other sessions on the agenda throughout the conference.
Signing up for sessions — there’s one more week to reserve seats for Hands-on Learning!
You must reserve a seat in advance to guarantee a spot in the sessions you want to attend. Here’s how:
- Look for the Already Registered? link at the top of the UKG Aspire website. To log in, you’ll need the email address you used to register and your confirmation number.
- Click Select Sessions or Modify Registration at the top of the page and advance, using the Next button, until you reach the Build Your Agenda section.
- Use the filters to narrow down the session list based on your interests. Then, click the drop-down list for each session time and choose the title you are interested in.
- Click Select to add a session to your agenda. Continue with this process for each session time.
- Once you are satisfied with your agenda, click Next until you reach the end, and then press Submit.
For more details, check your inbox for the following emails about reserving seats for sessions. If you can’t find them, try searching your Spam folder or asking your IT department to add [email protected] and [email protected] to their approved list so Aspire emails don’t get caught.
- 9/13 – Get ready to build your UKG Aspire agenda
- 9/15 – UKG Aspire session registration: Phase 1 Now Open (this one was specific to Hands-on Learning)
- 9/22 – UKG Aspire session registration now open
So be like Benjamin Franklin — take advantage of our Hands-on Learning opportunities at Aspire! Space is limited and filling up. Don’t delay — register for in-person learning at Aspire today!
If you have questions specific to session registration, please reach out to [email protected].