It seems like only yesterday that we announced the UKG Dimensions® R9 release was coming to your Dimensions WFM solution. Well, here we are again, excited to share that the next new release, R9 Update 1, is making its way to your solution this September through November. Read on to learn more about this release, but before you do ... stop and register for the 90-minute R9 Update 1 Release webinar on September 20 at 2:00 p.m. (ET).
Timing and access
The R9 Update 1 will run from September through November, and we will be offering early access, meaning that the update will be delivered to your non-production environment (NPR) prior to your production environment (PRD) delivery. This early access will give you the opportunity to test and familiarize yourself with the new features before they deploy in your PRD.
If you haven’t already subscribed to receive notifications and alerts from the Trust Site, we highly encourage you to do so. Why? Well, subscribing keeps you in the know when it comes to your solution’s unique update dates and status. You’ll also find the date that your organization will be receiving R9 Update 1, so get started by visiting the Trust Site here!
New features on deck
So what’s in store with R9 Update 1? There’s plenty, but if we had to highlight only a few, it’d be the following:
- Proactive employee guidance: Collect employee punch data to detect trends over time with artificial intelligence to help improve business outcomes while increasing employee engagement.
- Scheduling enhancements: A handful of new scheduling features are coming to your solution in this release. From multi-editing to a new and simplified daily schedule view, scheduling just got more efficient.
- Timecard improvements: Creating Attestation Profiles is about to get easier and more consistent in both the Punch tile and timecard. This means administrators will save time by having a simpler configuration in Attestation Profiles.
Find a complete list of new features and more information on the ones listed above by visiting the UKG Dimensions Release Readiness WFM page in the Community and expanding the R9 Update 1 Release Essentials tab!
Release resources to keep handy
We always want to make sure you feel confident and prepared when a new release is on the horizon. See the list of release resources below that will help you navigate R9 Update 1. If there’s one thing we can all agree on, it’s that you can never be too prepped!
- UKG Dimensions Release Readiness WFM — This is your release sidekick, where you’ll find important release updates, interactive Release Highlights, the Feature Value by Industry, Job Aids, Release Notes, and webinar recordings by expanding the R9 Update 1 tab. (Pro tip: we recommend bookmarking this one!)
- UKG Dimensions WFM Product Group — Connect with other Dimensions users and product experts in this Community group. Ask questions, collaborate, or get fresh takes on how to best utilize your solution.
- Trust Site — We said it above and we’ll say it again: Subscribe for email notifications from the Trust Site to get updates regarding when your solution is scheduled to receive the new release features.
- September 20 Webinar — In addition to the online group resources, we strongly encourage you to register for the R9 Update 1 webinar to get an in-depth look at the features in action. Our experts will also be available to answer your questions during a live Q&A session!
And there you have it — a quick glimpse into what’s coming in the months ahead and how to prepare. Just as you’re striving to best manage your workforce, we’re continuously working to bring you fresh solution enhancements and features to make your day to day more productive and efficient.