One of our favorite ways to recognize the most engaged UKG Insiders for all they do throughout the year is through our annual Insider awards program. This year, we’re honored to recognize 27 Insiders for going above and beyond to share their perspectives with others and provide input to UKG.
Insider of the Year
The Insider of the Year stands out from the pack in the depth and breadth of their engagement with UKG and with our customers, current and future. A huge congratulations to Mickey DeAngelo, Bon Secours Mercy Health! During the past 12 months, Mickey organized local and global user groups and networking events, presented on multiple webinars, helped his peers during dozens of networking calls, and frequently raised a hand to provide feedback to UKG.
Esteemed Advisors help shape the UKG experience by participating in feedback sessions, interviews, focus groups, product testing, and customer advisory boards. All in addition to sharing their expertise with others via reference calls, presentations, and more. Congratulations to this year’s Esteemed Advisors:
- Arieshia Williams, Empress Healthcare Management, LLC
- Cheryl Cole, Vistex, Inc.
- Debbie Nulliner, City of Noblesville
- Jack Klott, RDV Corporation
- Jonathan Fishkin, Cyxtera
- Kelley Doss, Carlex Glass America, LLC
- Kelly Dumond, Independent Bank Corporation
- Robert Swingler, Superior Energy Services Inc.
- Sarah Tabassum, Metropolitan Toronto Convention Centre Corporation
Centers of excellence in their own right, our Knowledge Knockouts share their expertise far and wide in UKG Ultimate Community and UKG Kronos Community and local user groups, in addition to reference conversations. Congratulations to this year’s Knowledge Knockouts:
- Amber Soto, State Bank of Southern Utah Inc.
- Britta Hahn, Innophos Holding Inc.
- Lisa Leslie, Hydro-Gear
- Sharon Hower, Members 1st Federal Credit Union
- William Yiu, C & S Worldwide Holdings, Inc.
In their first year as Insiders, our Rising Stars jumped in with both feet, sharing their expertise with others in a variety of ways: reference calls, engaging with industry analysts, presenting at or organizing local user groups, and participating in feedback sessions! Congratulations to this year’s Rising Stars:
- Crystal Pereira,Schlegel Villages Inc.
- Diana Valler, TravelBrands Inc
- Kristopher Olson, First Premier Bank
- LaShawna Harrison, Purple Wave, Inc.
- Lindsay Hogeboom, William Osler Health System
Our Reference Royalty shared their expertise multitudes of times during one-on-one conversations with others. Many were featured in press releases or customer stories, and engaged with industry analysts. We’re so grateful for every conversation our royal court took part in. Congratulations to our Reference Royalty:
- Deb Wolfsen, Engineered Protection Systems, Inc.
- Deborah Maynard, Coast Mental Health
- Eileen Caslin, iTHINK Financial
- Hannah Johnson, Carlie C'S IGA Inc
- Herpreet Kwatra, Mother Industries, LLC
- Kayla Linn, Eventide Senior Living Communities
- Vicki Chvatal, Airlite Plastics Co.
Congratulations to each of these Insiders who went above and beyond during the past year. We deeply appreciate their partnership and collaboration.
Not a UKG Insider? Speak with your ERM for more information.