Engage: Understanding Campus Activity Involvement
Measure and improve engagement on campus.
Student involvement in campus activities increases graduation rates. Learn how universities can measure and reward student participation with Engage, a UKG campus activity feature of the mobile app. Students enjoy participating and universities can better identify student interests.
By measuring student attendance at campus events and activities, your institution can more clearly see which activities students value. They log in at events, geofencing confirms their attendance, and they earn points toward rewards.
Using the Engage feature helps your university:
- Boost student participation in activities and increase student retention rates
- Generate excitement with gamification that awards points for event and activity attendance
- Build participation as students track their points — and their rewards status — on their mobile devices
- Easily see student participation numbers by activity and demographics — and their points
- Analyze data in the UKG™ (Ultimate Kronos Group) solution or another business intelligence program
Download this piece to learn more reasons why your university should use Engage to improve student engagement on your campus.
"The more actively engaged students are … the more likely they are to persist in their college studies and to achieve at higher levels."
Center for Community College Student Engagement