Wednesday, 9 December, 2020, SYDNEY, AUS.
UKG Delivers Payroll to Enterprises as Part of UKG Dimensions Suite
As part of UKG’s continued commitment to its customers and to provide full-suite solutions, the company today announced the deployment of UKG Payroll by Payroll Metrics via UKG Dimensions (formerly known as Workforce Dimensions from Kronos) for large enterprise customers, rounding out the full-suite solution. The partnership with Payroll Metrics was announced in July 2019 for small and medium enterprise customers. Since that time, UKG has experienced a steep uptake of customers leveraging payroll, with fantastic feedback and success stories.
The partnership between UKG one of the largest cloud companies in the world—and Payroll Metrics a leading enterprise-level payroll software—brings immense value to UKG customers through nearly four decades of combined experience in complex regional Workforce Management, Human Capital Management (HCM), and Payroll technology.
- The addition of UKG Payroll by Payroll Metrics into UKG Dimensions now provides customers with an unmatched, full-suite solution of workforce management, HCM, and payroll services.
- UKG Payroll by Payroll Metrics is a secure, cloud-native application built to meet the needs of the complex HR and payroll environment of Australia and New Zealand. Enterprise customers will benefit from the robust, flexible cloud platform to accommodate the delivery of the most recent updates to minimise compliance risk and improve payroll accuracy, especially as the regulatory environment and Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO) priorities rapidly pivot into 2021.
- Customers will enjoy the convenience of implementation, training, and support of UKG Payroll by Payroll Metrics delivered by industry-experts based locally in Australia and New Zealand to further deliver on the promise of in-region industry knowledge and service.
- Susan Gilroy, Group HR Manager, Grace Removals
“Having the local implementation, training, and support has been paramount to our success. Now that we're live, the payroll reporting capabilities mean we have increased visibility into our overtime and labour costs, as well as significantly reduced payroll errors.”
- Melanie Davidson, HR Manager, Kagome
“I can't speak highly enough of the Payroll Metrics team. The implementation has been one of the best software experiences I've ever had, and the customer support has been second to none. Our payroll used to take 5 days to process, now it takes only 1.5 days.”
- Charlie DeWitt, Managing Director ANZSEA, UKG
“It was important that we rounded out our full-suite solution with payroll that has proven deployment strategies, a customer-first approach, industry expertise, and very importantly, was scalable for our customers of any size or complexity. That’s what we have done with UKG Payroll by Payroll Metrics.”
- About UKG.
- About Payroll Metrics.
- Hear from customers already using UKG Payroll, powered by Payroll Metrics.
- Follow UKG on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to The Workforce Institute at UKG and follow the think tank on Twitter for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern frontline workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- UKG CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
At UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), our purpose is people. Built from a merger that created one of the largest cloud companies in the world, UKG believes organizations succeed when they focus on their people. As a leading global provider of HCM, payroll, HR service delivery, and workforce management solutions, UKG delivers award-winning Pro, Dimensions, and Ready solutions to help tens of thousands of organizations across geographies and in every industry drive better business outcomes, improve HR effectiveness, streamline the payroll process, and help make work a better, more connected experience for everyone. UKG has more than 12,000 employees around the globe and is known for an inclusive workplace culture. The company has earned numerous awards for culture, products, and services, including consecutive years on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list. To learn more, visit ukg.com.
© 2020 UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, please visit www.ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change.