We’ve all heard the expression “You don’t know what you don’t know.” Well, we want to ensure that’s the farthest thing from the truth when it comes to your UKG Dimensions™ solution! We want you to know what you need to know — and then know it. To help accomplish that, we rely heavily on the Trust Site, the portal for all status updates and service events that pertain to your solution and tenants.
We’ve introduced some enhancements to the Trust Site to give you more of the solution information you need when you need it and where you need it. So, whether you’re a seasoned Trust Site visitor or you’re new to the game, keep reading. We’re serving up an overview of the Trust Site in general and a look at the helpful additions you’ll now be seeing.
Trust Site Overview
What exactly is the Trust Site?
The Trust Site is the portal for all status updates and service events that pertain to your solution and tenants. It hosts information unique to your organization and specific to your solution status, and it sends critical information directly to your email inbox.
What communications are sent by the Trust Site, and who should subscribe to receive them?
- Incident communications: unplanned or emergency event — We recommend that any person in an administrator, IT, or operations role subscribe to receive incident communications.
- Maintenance communications: scheduled and emergency maintenance events — We recommend that any person in an administrator, IT, or operations role subscribe to receive maintenance communications.
- Announcement communications: upcoming early access and release planning, and technical advisories — We recommend that anyone who needs to know about the availability of Early Access in the nonproduction tenant or upcoming releases to production and anyone responsible for training employees about new features subscribe to announcement communications.
You must subscribe to the Trust Site to receive email notifications. Make sure you’re subscribed so you don’t miss important information. The UKG Dimensions communications model is dependent on your and your organization’s adopting the Trust Site.
Trust Site Enhancements
It’s critical to subscribe to the Trust Site. But even more critical is that you know what you’re looking at when you get there and you understand any impacts on your solution. Below are some of the Trust Site enhancements designed to help you more easily understand the information you see when you get there:
- Incident and maintenance information tabular data view and attachments: We’ve introduced a grid view with relevant data, lessening the number of clicks it takes you to drill down to important information. Now you’re just one click away from being able to see all your incidents, incident information, incident history, and relevant attachments in a clear format. This data view provides a tabular format for viewing the incident, impact, status, tenant, and files.
- Direct case creation link: We’ve added a new Create a Support Case>> to the main Trust Site page so you can and submit a support case.
- Incident history: From now on, you’ll only see the most recent status update in each email alert you receive, and you’ll see a link taking you to a list of all related status updates in each email alert with corresponding status names: Identified, Investigating, Resolved, etc.
- “Validation in Progress” maintenance status: A new Validation in Progress status has been added for maintenance activities.
- Notifications to alternate email addresses: Up to three email addresses can now be entered, including for distribution lists (ex: [email protected]) and for email to SMS if your carrier supports this method and you agree to opt in (ex: [email protected]).
So Now What?
First things first. If you’re not yet signed up for the Trust Site, head here and subscribe.
Next, visit the Trust Site Resources page, which is filled with FAQs, release notes, and a tutorial video.