These are extraordinary days, and so much has changed. We're now living in a time where uncertainty is the norm and change is here to stay. But as HR and payroll professionals, we can choose to transform all the disruption we’ve been experiencing into opportunities, strengthen our business partnerships, fix what’s not working, and thrive in the face of change.
Not sure where to start? Join us for our 5th HR & Payroll eSymposium taking place on Tuesday, December 1st. This one is bigger and better than ever now that Kronos and Ultimate Software have merged to become UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)!
What to expect at this fall's eSymposium
This fall’s HR & Payroll eSymposium sessions will focus on what you need to know to navigate through today and plan for tomorrow and beyond. You won’t want to miss the valuable expert insights, reviews of best practices, peer networking, and opportunities to get recertification credits for your profession — all from your desktop and for FREE.
Plus, we’re offering four brand new learning tracks to help you navigate today’s new normal. Take a look:
- Navigating Today's Landscape – Understanding the constant change we're experiencing today, including updates to employment law and compliance, is paramount and the focus of this track.
- Ensuring Employee Well-Being – Employee safety in the workplace is more important than ever before, and this track will focus on how organizations are adapting in this new environment.
- Building a Culture of Inclusion – The topic of inclusion couldn’t be more top of mind for all of us and this track’s focus is on corporate social responsibility and how we can be better individual citizens in our workplaces by welcoming diversity – both in background and in thinking.
- Prepare for the Future – It’s not enough to focus on what we can do today; we need to keep looking forward. This track focuses on some of the hot topics in HR and payroll technology right now and what organizations should be thinking about now to thrive in the future.
You can choose to follow a single learning track all day or switch up the tracks any way you like.
Most eSymposium sessions are credit-approved for SHRM, HRCI, APA, CPA, and HRPA recertification. Here’s a sneak peek at a few sessions we’re excited about:
- Resilience Lessons from Mt. Everest: Facing Change, Challenge & Uncertainty – Renowned resilience expert, Everest summit climber, and New York Times best-selling author Jim Davidson will discuss facing change, challenge, and uncertainty — and share valuable resilience lessons from his 38 years of climbing and expedition leadership.
- Everyday Inclusion: 5 Easy Ways Leaders Can Build a Team Where Everyone Belongs – Practical tips on how to deliver more effective initiatives for making the workplace more inclusive.
- The Future of Payroll – A deep dive into the state of payroll today and how it will look tomorrow.
To introduce you to UKG a bit, we also want to give you a sneak preview of our 2021 Mega Trends and insights from our product leaders on their vision for HR technology in the workplace now and in the future. In our UKG's 2021 Mega Trends and Our Future Vision of Technology session, UKG product leaders from UKG Pro (formerly known as UltiPro) and UKG Ready (formerly known as Kronos Workforce Ready) will discuss what’s top of mind for our customers, key areas of innovation, and what lies ahead.
In addition to our informative sessions, you’ll also be able to:
- Network with our experts and fellow attendees in our interactive lounges. The lounges will be aligned to our four tracks, so you’ll have the opportunity to have more specific conversations around those topics.
- Have some fun! We’re going to give you the opportunity to win prizes throughout the day. Some prizes will be based on collecting badges by attending sessions, networking with your peers and our experts, and other similar activities throughout the day.
Conclusion: Don't miss this major development opportunity
There is a ton of value packed in this one day and it's worth your time to give your HR and payroll teams the tools they need to thrive in our new normal and beyond. But hey, don’t just take my word for it, you can ask Sharlyn Lauby. She’s a long-time participant in the HR & Payroll eSymposium and is looking forward to the event too. So, what are you waiting for? Get your teams signed up today. We look forward to seeing you!