Calling All HR, IT, Payroll, Finance, and Operations Pros — You’re Invited
Finding a professional conference to attend this summer is easy. Finding the right conference for exactly what you do? That might take a bit more elbow grease — unless you work in HR, IT, operations, or payroll. If that’s the case, there’s a professional conference coming up that was made just for you.
On Wednesday, June 23, UKG will host its second-annual Industry Insights Digital Summit — a FREE half-day event (12 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET) featuring engaging content that hits on the topics that matter today in your industry.
As an attendee, you’ll hear from experts that understand the uniqueness of your industry. Listen in as they discuss how they created a successful people-centric organization, are fostering wellbeing at work, and have unlocked the power of their data to better manage time and pay processes. You’ll also be able to explore a broad range of topics, including:
- What it takes to create a winning talent management strategy in this period of increased labor shortages
- How government affairs and public policy changes relate to HR and compliance
- How AI and machine learning use the full power of a company’s data to build models, make predictions, and become more intuitive over time
- What pandemic trends, challenges, advancements, and employee expectations are here to stay
3 (Awesome) Reasons to Attend
- This summit was made just for you. This is all about your industry and the issues impacting your business. We know that nuances matter and that the way you manage people or use technology in your industry is unique, so we developed content that makes sense for you. We’re bringing together more than 20 different speakers, all of whom possess deep industry knowledge — making sure your valuable time is well spent. Attend sessions that are hyper-targeted by industry or tune in to learn about the cross-vertical trends impacting workers across the board.
- In addition to attending sessions, registrants will have access to comprehensive resources, like demo videos to help you learn more about UKG solutions. Whether you’re a UKG customer or not, we’ll have valuable information available for you. PLUS, recordings of all Industry Insights sessions will be made available to registrants following the event.
- Connect with pros who speak your language. Industry-specific breakout sessions scheduled throughout the event allow attendees to meet with peers and discuss the topics that are most important and of interest within your shared industry.
Let’s Talk Agenda
The Industry Insights summit features an opening session and two virtual learning tracks, giving registrants the opportunity to attend a total of three sessions over the course of the afternoon.
Opening General Session
The event kicks off with a dynamic opening general session: People-Centric Operations: The Future of Life-Work (12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.). Economic anthropologist and human capital management visionary Cecile Alper-Leroux will share her insightful perspective on the world of work and will be joined by leadership development expert Alex Draper, founder of DX Learning Solutions. Together, they’ll explore how modern, science-based leadership practices can help organizations in any industry create people-centric cultures, while discussing innovative life-work technologies that are allowing today’s employees to work in a way that supports their lives and empowers them to thrive.
Track 1 Sessions
The next track beginning at 1:30 p.m. includes four sessions to choose from — but this one in particular feels most relevant to our world of work today. Wellbeing at Work: Initiatives That Make Impact (1:30 - 2:30 p.m.) brings together a panel of experts — moderated by UKG Chief Nurse Executive Nanne Finis — who believe that organizations succeed when they focus on their people. Leaders from Ohio State University, Jackson Health System (the largest public healthcare system in the U.S.), and our very own UKG Chief People Officer Dave Almeda, have all made wellbeing at work a focus for their organizations and will share their journeys.
Track 2 Sessions
Following a brief networking break, track two picks back up at 2:45 p.m. and offers a mix of five industry-specific sessions spanning retail, healthcare, manufacturing, education, government, and supply chain topics and interests.
Guests attending Supply Chain Transformation for a Post-Pandemic World (2:45 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.) will hear from experts from the American Trucking Associations, alongside UKG’s Logistics Industry Principal Robert O’Dwyer, as they explore both the challenges and opportunities brought on by COVID-19 — like the rapid acceleration of digital transformation — and how organizations can prepare for more changes ahead.
At the same time, registrants can choose to attend Creating a Winning Talent Management Strategy: The Voice of Hourly Workers on What It Takes (2:45 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.) in which findings from the “2021 Voice of the Blue-Collar Worker Survey” will be discussed. Conducted by EmployBridge, this study is the nation’s largest and longest-running survey of hourly workers. Gain insights into the unique needs, motivations, and preferences of the hourly workforce, as well as an understanding of how workforce technology can help address these needs and create a better experience for hourly team members.
View the complete agenda and session overviews here and plan out your schedule for the day.
Why Invest In Professional Development?
Because we know that you and your team have been at the epicenter of organizational strategy for the past year, stepping up to support employees in entirely new ways while managing local changes and increased pressures. Industry Insights is all about bringing professionals together from across all industries to identify solutions that will ease the challenges of today.
We’ve assembled experts from all areas of HR, IT, Finance, and Operations to share strategies that will help you, your team, and your organization thrive — all you need to do is log in!
Register now for the FREE 2021 Industry Insights Digital Summit, taking place virtually on Wednesday, June 23 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET. See you there!