Working at UKG: UKG Celebrates 5 Major Milestones in 2022
As we celebrate the start of a new year, we’re taking a moment to look at UKG’s growth, accomplishments, and recognition in 2022. We accomplished a lot in 2022, and it shows. Here are five moments from the past year that showcase a snapshot of what it’s like to work at UKG.
Working at UKG: Five major milestones from 2022
1. We grew, and grew, and grew!
UKG grew total headcount by 1,500 employees in fiscal year 2022—accelerating nearly two-times faster than we did in 2021—bringing our global U Krewer population to more than 15,000. If you’re looking for a new opportunity, UKG is one of the largest privately held software companies in the world today, specializing in HRIS with job openings in software development, product development, IT, security, tech support, customer success, product support, and more. Here are some tips from a UKG recruiter on how to land your dream job in 2023.
2. We rolled out the welcome mat for new leaders.
We announced and celebrated Chris Todd as our new chief executive officer in June. “I promise to work every day to ensure that UKG lives ‘our purpose is people’ by championing great workplaces all over the world while continuing to nurture our own people-centric culture with a deep commitment to belonging, diversity, equity, and inclusion,” says Todd.
We welcomed Pat Wadors as our new chief people officer in April. No one was more excited about the news than Wadors herself. “To thrive, organizations must have a blend of people with differing backgrounds and ways of thinking, who also feel they belong as part of the team and its success. I am energized by the alignment of our vision and what we can accomplish with such a strong and award-winning cultural foundation in place,” says Wadors. Learn more about her winning people strategy here.
3. We listened to our candidates and launched an enhanced career site experience. Candidates can now:
- Learn more about our UKG Intern Academy and Career Launch for entry-level roles.
- Review benefit sheets with detailed information based on country of residence.
- View snapshots of some of our featured office locations.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions.
4. We asked our U Krewers to share more about the U Krew experience.
- Members of our ERGs shared their stories during Black History Month, Women’s History Month, Asian American Pacific Islander Month, Pride Month, National Hispanic Heritage Month, National Coming Out Day, National Immigrants Day, National Disability Employment Awareness Month, and Veteran’s Day.
- Our U Krewers helped provide career advice, shared how they feel safe at UKG, why they decided to make UKG their career twice, and how you can level up your job search in 2023.
5. We fostered an incredible culture, and were recognized for our efforts.
- We ranked #40 on the Forbes World’s Best Employers list.
- We provided a best-in-class workplace for our tech employees:
- We ranked #2 on the Forbes America’s Best Large Employers list in the IT, Internet, Software & Services category.
- We were the overall winner for the AnitaB.org Top Companies for Women Technologists list
- We ranked #3 on Fairygodboss’s Best Technology Companies list.
- We were honored specifically for our diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B) initiatives:
- UKG earned a 100% score on the 2022 Corporate Equality Index from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
- We were recognized as a Best Company for Women and Best Company for Diversity by Comparably.
- We earned a perfect 100% for the second year on the Disability:IN Disability Equality Index.
- Our CEO was rated as a Top CEO for gender diversity by Fairygodboss.
- Our perks, benefits, and culture received top honors:
- U Krewers shouted from the rooftops about our incredible perks and benefits.
- Our employees raved about our work-life balance.
- We were recognized for our remote work environment.