Kronos Incorporated today announced that Iron Mountain Incorporated, a global leader for storage and information management services, is utilizing Workforce Dimensions to transform its workforce management strategies across its operations in India. Powered by the intelligent Kronos D5 platform, the revolutionary workforce management solution empowers Iron Mountain employees with self-service mobile technology, frees managers of administrative burden through automation, and provides the organization with a clear, unified view of its attendance and payroll processes.
- To simplify the entire spectrum of people, process, and technology from a workforce management perspective, Iron Mountain is leveraging Workforce Dimensions to manage the complete punch-to-pay process for employees in India. The cloud-native, mobile-first, artificial intelligence-powered suite is transforming the employee experience through:
- Employee self-service features that allow employees to clock in and out using the device of their choice – e.g. a time clock, mobile phone, tablet – for remote or offsite work locations. Real-time visibility into attendance and leave information also empowers employees to update information in a timely manner and reduce manager involvement regardless of location.
- Real-time insight and reporting of data in one centralized cloud solution, providing Iron Mountain with powerful visualizations for actionable decision-making and ongoing monitoring of the information needed to manage operations more effectively.
- An intuitive user experience, integrated with other critical HR applications within the organization provides an easy-to-use interface for faster decisions that matter most in the moment, from anyplace, on any device.
- Automated administration of critical data, such as time and attendance and payroll inputs, that boosts efficiency and accuracy for Iron Mountain and frees managers of the once cumbersome processes in order to turn their attention to more business-critical tasks.
- Poornima Jaganath, director of finance, Iron Mountain India
“Workforce Dimensions will provide us with the right balance of ease of use and rich insights needed to really transform our workforce management. With our company policies and rules configured into Workforce Dimensions, we expect that payroll processing and managing policies should now become easier and more efficient.”
- Sumeet Doshi, country manager, India, Kronos
“In this day and age where the world of work changes by the minute, a modern workforce management solution is more critical than ever. Assisting Iron Mountain with its HR digital transformation journey and fulfilling its requirements for an intuitive and integrated workforce management platform has been a true pleasure. With a fully unified system like Workforce Dimensions, Iron Mountain will unburden managers and empower employees for a more effective HR process.”
- About Iron Mountain Incorporated in India.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern frontline workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Visit the Kronos Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) page to learn how Kronites strive to be great people every day.
- Follow Kronos blogs about workforce management and HR trends.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Kronos merged with Ultimate Software on April 1, 2020, to create one of the world’s most innovative HCM and workforce management companies. Visit www.kronos.in. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
About Ultimate Software
Ultimate Software is a leading global provider of cloud human capital management (HCM) and employee experience solutions, with more than 51 million people records in the cloud. Ultimate’s award-winning UltiPro delivers HR, payroll, talent, and time and labor management, as well as HR service delivery solutions. Founded in 1990, Ultimate is headquartered in Weston, Florida, and employs more than 6,000 professionals. To learn more, visit www.ultimatesoftware.com. Ultimate Software: People First.
About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, and with a real estate network of more than 90 million square feet across more than 1,480 facilities in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include secure records storage, information management, digital transformation, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a more digital way of working. Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information.
© 2020 Kronos Incorporated and Ultimate Software. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. UltiPro is a registered trademark of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.