UKG Receives Top Honors for Customer Success and Satisfaction from Its Users
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), a leading global provider of HCM, payroll, HR service delivery, and workforce management solutions, has been recognized by its customers through popular software review sites for customer success and product satisfaction.
“At UKG, we’re committed to inspiring workforces around the world. Being recognized by our own customers—who choose and stay with UKG year after year, as reflected by our customer retention—is incredible validation of the work our 13,000-plus U Krewers globally perform daily,” said Chris Todd, president at UKG. “We care deeply about our customers’ long-term success. Our innovative solutions, expansive international footprint, and award-winning support help customers empower their people and digitally transform their business to achieve success.”
UKG earned recent recognition from:
- TrustRadius, which named UKG to its list of 49 “Most Loved” products by placing UKG Pro (formerly UltiPro) in the 99.7th percentile out of the 19,000+ products evaluated by TrustRadius users. UKG also received TrustRadius’ TRUE certification for the second consecutive year, which recognizes UKG as transparent, responsive, unbiased, and ethical in managing reviews.
- G2, which named UKG Pro #1 in two Enterprise Relationship Indexes: Core HR and Payroll. Multiple UKG products, including UKG Pro and UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready), ranked highly in a variety of G2 lists, including Best Software Products, Highest Satisfaction Products, HR Enterprise Products, and Best HR Products.
- SoftwareReviews, which recognized UKG as the overall highest-ranked Gold medal recipient in its January 2021 Payroll Software Data Quadrant for UKG Pro and positioned UKG as the leader in vendor experience and capabilities in the January 2021 Human Capital Management – Enterprise Data Quadrant.
- FeaturedCustomers, which named UKG a Market Leader in the Winter 2021 Payroll Software Customer Success Report.
“UKG is totally different because they have a partnership philosophy with customers,” said Marisa Veiga, vice president and human resources operations manager at Enterprise Bank. “We know we are in a collaborative relationship with a company that is listening to us and that is evolving its offering to ensure our long-term success.”
Christy Norris, director of payroll and HRIS at GPS Hospitality, shared a similar sentiment: “In all my years working with HCM solutions, I have never felt as much support on a product as I do with UKG.”
The UKG experience extends beyond service and support to empower organizations with innovative tools to build a purpose-driven culture. One such tool—UKG Pro Giving—was recently recognized by Brandon Hall Group in the 2020 HCM Excellence Awards in the category of Best Advance in Social Impact Innovation. UKG Pro Giving—complimentary to all UKG Pro customers—enables organizations to quickly activate charitable giving campaigns through simple payroll deductions.
“Our business is constantly evolving,” said Michael Kramer, vice president of talent management at INNOVIM. “Having a consistent relationship with our personal support representative and other members of UKG’s customer success teams means we have expert guidance from people we trust.”
For the fourth consecutive year, Gartner recognized UKG as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises, November 20201. UKG is the only solution provider to have two solutions included. UKG Pro is a global HCM suite designed for large and medium-size enterprises that helps HR teams manage every aspect of the lifework journey, including recruiting, payroll, talent management, AI-powered employee sentiment, HR service delivery, and more. UKG Ready offers a flexible, seamless HR solution for smaller teams who can leverage the benefits of HR, talent, payroll, and time in a single solution to deliver a modern, personalized experience that increases efficiency and simplifies compliance.
“UKG’s partnership mindset has helped improve the way we use UKG Pro almost every single week,” said Eric Sweet, senior manager of HRIS and compensation at Rollins. “When UKG shows me how to make my job more efficient, it translates into making our employees’ jobs—and lives—easier.”
- At UKG, our purpose is people. Learn more about our vision.
- Download the eBook “The Shared Future for HCM and Workforce Management” to understand the value of a unified approach to managing the entire workforce.
- UKG CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Follow UKG on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
At UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), our purpose is people. Built from a merger that created one of the largest cloud companies in the world, UKG believes organizations succeed when they focus on their people. As a leading global provider of HCM, payroll, HR service delivery, and workforce management solutions, UKG delivers award-winning Pro, Dimensions, and Ready solutions to help tens of thousands of organizations across geographies and in every industry drive better business outcomes, improve HR effectiveness, streamline the payroll process, and help make work a better, more connected experience for everyone. UKG has 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for an inclusive workplace culture. The company has earned numerous awards for culture, products, and services, including consecutive years on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list. To learn more, visit ukg.com.
Footnote 1: Ultimate Software and Kronos merged on April 1, 2020 and became UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) on October 1, 2020. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
© 2021 UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, please visit www.ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change.