The success of UKG One View is being celebrated this week at the UKG Aspire customer conference. The first-of-its kind technology-led experience extends the strength of the UKG Pro suite to help multinational organizations manage their entire workforce — from complex scheduling to payday — with the same consistent experience, regardless of where in the world their employees work.
“Every member of our team is vital to our business success, and we’re excited to provide everyone with a singular pay experience that unlocks full visibility into payroll data, regardless of which in-country providers we leverage,” said Eric Sweet, senior manager of HRIS and compensation at Rollins, a premier global consumer and commercial service company operating through its family of brands in countries around the globe. “UKG One View will help us care for our people, strengthen our employee experience, and improve our business operations with real-time data to support strategic decisions.”
“UKG One View has set the bar high for multi-country payroll solutions, with the ability to support the full payroll lifecycle, enabled by in-region expertise and an AI-driven experience,” said Pete A. Tiliakos, principal analyst and managing partner at 3Sixty Insights. “With native capability to support global businesses from build to gross through cross-border payment, while providing a consolidated view of the organization’s global workforce, UKG is uniquely positioned to support multinational organizations seeking to curate great workplaces.”
Changing the payroll game for multinational companies, UKG One View replaces the clunky, disparate traditional global payroll paradigm with a modern technology approach that provides a:
- Single, AI-powered experience that starts with employee scheduling and ends with payroll funding;
- Perpetual validation engine, no matter where in the world an employee works, to support accuracy and compliance;
- A hybrid solution deployment that can be live in as little as five weeks, allowing organizations to retain their preferred in-country providers if they choose; and
- Uniform, “single-pane view” that creates one operational standard around the world, simplifying benchmarks and strengthening in-country provider accountability.
“A hallmark of every great workplace is that employees have the same great experiences across the world,” said Richard Limpkin, co-founder of Immedis, who joined UKG as vice president of multi-country payroll solutions. “With the introduction of UKG One View, we are leveraging modern technology to disrupt an entire industry, propelling multi-country payroll operations for UKG customers years into the future.”
UKG One View dramatically expands the company’s long-time leadership in North American payroll to support employees located in more than 160 countries. Developed in close collaboration with Immedis, which UKG acquired in July 2023, One View provides customers with three key experiences:
- One View Connect: A cloud-native, SaaS offering that provides total visibility across payroll globally;
- One View Managed Services: A fully managed payroll onboarding and outsourcing support system available for more than 160 countries; and
- One View Payments: The timely fulfillment of payments covering employee net pay, statutory, and tax, including currency conversion globally.
One View, along with UKG innovations such as the UKG Great Place To Work Hub and recent generative AI (GenAI) enhancements, will be on display by UKG during UKG Aspire, November 6-9, at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
At UKG, our purpose is people. We are on a mission to inspire every organization to become a great place to work through HCM technology built for all. More than 80,000 customers across all sizes, industries, and geographies trust UKG HR, payroll, and workforce management cloud solutions to drive great workplace experiences and make better, more confident people and business decisions. With the world’s largest collection of people data, work data, and culture data combined with rich experience using artificial intelligence in the service of people, we connect culture insights with business outcomes to show what’s possible when organizations invest in their people. To learn more, visit ukg.com.
Copyright 2023 UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, please visit ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change.