UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), a leading global provider of human capital management (HCM), payroll, HR service delivery, and workforce management solutions, today announced the expansion of the UKG Marketplace, adding nearly two dozen new technology partners who share the UKG vision for a frictionless employee technology experience that keeps people at the center of the workplace.
“UKG has built one of the largest and most collaborative partner ecosystems focused wholly on the HCM industry,” said Mike May, senior director of the UKG Connect Technology Partner Network at UKG. “By emphasizing the extensibility of our solutions, UKG customers and their people benefit from applications and real-time data integrations that create empowering people experiences and optimize business outcomes.”
Closing Healthcare’s Talent Gap
The UKG Marketplace delivers specialty applications across every industry, including healthcare, where the COVID-19 pandemic continues to create staffing and skills shortages. New partners BookJane1 and CareRev2 provide on-demand access to qualified, vetted healthcare professionals, so that unexpected absences can be filled more quickly. primeVIEW from primeCARE2 enables healthcare facilities to optimize nurse scheduling with Five Star views through the UKG Dimensions dashboard.
Accelerating Integration Projects
By introducing technology partnerships with integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) providers The Cloud Connectors3 and Joynd3, in addition to existing iPaaS partners, UKG Pro customers now have access to thousands of additional pre-built integrations and solution connectors, reducing the complexity of integration projects, lowering costs, and accelerating deployment windows. Modulus Data has also added its point of sale (POS) integration, connecting UKG to popular POS systems4, including e-Restaurant, Lightspeed, NCR Aloha, POS Nation, Revel Toast, TouchBistro, and others.
Operating with Intelligence, Agility
By accessing real-time data, automating manual processes, and providing return-to-work tools, UKG technology partners help HR teams and people managers operate more efficiently by helping them to:
- Make data-driven decisions: Visier3 now integrates its Visier People analytics solution into Pro, adding hundreds of new KPIs and insights for HR teams to address performance and retention.
- Deliver relevant communications: The social collaboration platform Simpplr3 now leverages employee attributes such as role and location to keep people informed of company news.
- Hire faster: Global HR Research3, Sterling Talent Solutions3, and Vault Verify5 expand the roster of background and employment screening partners integrating with UKG solutions.
- Plan more efficiently: Ingentis org.manager3 and Ingentis Orginio5, OrgChart Now by OfficeWork3, and Sift3 provide powerful organizational-charting solutions to explore employee trends, visualize reorganizations, and discover talent and skills gaps.
- Navigate COVID-19: ReturnSafe3 provides vaccine- and testing-status tracking, as well as case management, ensuring an accurate and real-time view for business planning and employee safety.
- Enhance reporting and compliance: IDI3 streamlines certified payroll reporting in industries such as construction, manufacturing, nonprofit, and professional services industries.
- Reduce administrative work: HireCredit4 streamlines Work Opportunity Tax Credit information gathering and reporting; HRSoft4 automatically syncs people data from UKG to ensure an up-to-date view of teams for compensation planning; and This is Alice6 proactively informs employees of eligible pre-tax benefits deductions for commute benefits, FSA, and HSA expenses.
UKG also recently announced an expanded strategic collaboration with Microsoft that further reduces the need for people to switch between UKG and Microsoft applications to complete everyday tasks and actions.
“The days of expecting employees to toggle between a variety of disparate applications are long behind us,” said R “Ray” Wang, principal analyst and CEO at Constellation Research, Inc. “High-performing organizations have realized they’re best served by solution providers who work together, leveraging open and extensible platforms, to reimagine workplace processes to create frictionless technology experiences.”
- Learn more about UKG and why our purpose is people.
- Read the full report: “UKG is a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises.”
- Follow UKG on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
At UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), our purpose is people. Built from a merger that created one of the largest cloud companies in the world, UKG believes organizations succeed when they focus on their people. As a leading global provider of HCM, payroll, HR service delivery, and workforce management solutions, UKG delivers award-winning Pro, Dimensions, and Ready solutions to help tens of thousands of organizations across geographies and in every industry drive better business outcomes, improve HR effectiveness, streamline the payroll process, and help make work a better, more connected experience for everyone. UKG has 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for an inclusive workplace culture. The company has earned numerous awards for culture, products, and services, including consecutive years on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list. To learn more, visit ukg.com.
Footnote 1: Available for UKG Dimensions and UKG Ready.
Footnote 2: Available for UKG Dimensions.
Footnote 3: Available for UKG Pro.
Footnote 4: Available for UKG Pro, UKG Dimensions, and UKG Ready.
Footnote 5: Available for UKG Pro and UKG Ready.
Footnote 6: Available for UKG Ready.
Copyright 2021 UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, please visit ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change.