UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), a leading global provider of human capital management (HCM), payroll, HR service delivery, and workforce management solutions, today announced the recipients of its annual Technology and Services Partners of the Year awards.
“UKG actively collaborates with one of the largest global partner ecosystems focused wholly on the HCM industry, ensuring people are kept at the center of digital transformation initiatives worldwide,” said Patrick Lannon, vice president of global alliances at UKG. “Every UKG partner plays a vital role in the success of our customers and their people, and these awards are bestowed upon those that made a truly exceptional impact in 2021.”
Partners of the Year may be professional services partners that repeatedly go to extraordinary lengths to help UKG customers during implementations, migrations, upgrades, or optimization projects, taking great care of the customer teams responsible for the projects while ensuring the outcomes will improve work for people in measurable ways. They may also be UKG Connect Technology Partners that work closely with UKG to deliver seamless API integrations or solution extensions that create frictionless employee technology experiences. Each category features a winner for HCM technology, workforce management technology, HCM services, and workforce management services.
And the Winners Are…!
- “Partner of the Year” is reserved exclusively for UKG partners that embody key attributes as innovators, collaborators, and influencers while going above and beyond to support UKG customers and their people.
- HCM Technology: activpayroll, a global payroll services provider reaching more than 150 countries
- Workforce Management Technology: Passport, an innovative provider of planning and scheduling, data collection, and route executive management for field services organizations
- HCM Services: Sability, specializing in HCM strategy, software consulting, and managed services
- Workforce Management Services: Workforce Insight, part of Accenture, which delivers advisory, analytics, and technology services
- “Innovator of the Year” recognizes UKG partners for delivering new methods, applications, products, or ideas that overcome complex business and people challenges.
- HCM Technology: Beekeeper, a digital platform that connects frontline and deskless employees with communications, productivity, and safety tools
- Workforce Management Technology: Prime Care Technologies, an on-demand technology and business intelligence provider for healthcare data
- HCM Services: Mosaic Consulting Group, which is exclusively focused on implementing, optimizing, and supporting UKG products
- Workforce Management Services: HyBridge Solutions, a full-service consulting, implementation, and integration partner helping organizations migrate to UKG Dimensions
- “Collaborator of the Year” is awarded to UKG partners for closely working with UKG teams to create forward-thinking solutions and best-in-class experiences.
- HCM Technology: Payactiv¸ a leader in employer-sponsored earned-wage access and financial wellness programs that also helped deliver UKG Wallet
- Workforce Management Technology: Modulus Data, a leader in pre-built HR integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) and HR data integration solutions
- HCM Services: Align HCM, an expert HCM consulting firm
- Workforce Management Services: EPI-USE, a global time and attendance services partner
- “Influencer of the Year” highlights UKG partners that have a significant, direct impact on UKG business growth and success.
- HCM Technology: HireRight, which provides background check solutions tailored to organizational need
- Workforce Management Technology: TestAssure, the leading automated testing platform for UKG Dimensions
- HCM Services: HRMS, an implementation consultancy helping companies manage, empower, and optimize their workforces
- Workforce Management Services: Healthcare IT Leaders, an enterprise consulting and workforce solutions firm focused on healthcare, public sector, manufacturing, retail, and other industries
- “White Glove Partner of the Year” honors UKG partners that deliver unprecedented levels of service to UKG customers.
- HCM Technology: HRSoft, a leading provider of compensation management software
- Workforce Management Technology: Andgo, an intelligent and automated platform that helps businesses rapidly fill vacant shifts
- HCM Services: Covalence Consulting, a full-suite HCM implementation and optimization consultancy
- Workforce Management Services: WorldGate, focused exclusively on supporting K-12 public school districts and the public sector
“Our commitment to UKG customers is that we will be their partner for life, helping them continually adapt to the changing needs of their people,” said Lannon. “We’re tremendously grateful for the immeasurable contributions of all our partners in 2021 to help us fulfil this promise.”
- Learn more about UKG and why our purpose is people.
- See how UKG is making merger history by writing a growth story of success that will have a remarkable impact on people around the world.
- Read the full report: “UKG is a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises.”
- Follow UKG on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
At UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), our purpose is people. Built from a merger that created one of the largest cloud companies in the world, UKG believes organizations succeed when they focus on their people. As a leading global provider of HCM, payroll, HR service delivery, and workforce management solutions, UKG delivers award-winning Pro, Dimensions, and Ready solutions to help tens of thousands of organizations across geographies and in every industry drive better business outcomes, improve HR effectiveness, streamline the payroll process, and help make work a better, more connected experience for everyone. UKG has 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for an inclusive workplace culture. The company has earned numerous awards for culture, products, and services, including consecutive years on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list. To learn more, visit ukg.com.
Copyright 2021 UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, please visit ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change.