UKG Expands Opportunity for DEI&B Technology Ecosystem with Accelerator ProgramContinuing to champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B) as a global business imperative, UKG helps employees, customers, and communities grow and thrive
UKG, a leading provider of HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions for all people, today announced its new UKG Diversity Accelerator Program, which funnels highly targeted and meaningful support and resources to the diverse-owned and diversity-focused technology ecosystem while helping to maximize supplier diversity in the human capital management (HCM) market.
Technology partners accepted into the Diversity Accelerator Program pay no annual fee to join one of the world’s largest and most collaborative partner networks wholly focused on the HCM industry, and receive free engineering and architectural support, go-to-market strategy planning, marketing resources, and business and leadership coaching to help grow their businesses. Partners additionally gain access to more than 70,000 UKG customers worldwide through the UKG Marketplace, an expansive hub that connects customers with innovative solutions and services to create more inclusive employee experiences for all.
“Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are critical to driving innovation and growth,” said Brian K. Reaves, chief belonging, diversity, and equity officer at UKG. “By accelerating our investment in this area to empower our ecosystem and expose partners to new opportunities that will help their solutions thrive, our customers gain expansive access to solutions and services to help kickstart or advance their DEI&B initiatives. We’re giving our customers and partners a clear runway to create a culture where every single person can thrive at work.”
The first of many companies to enter the UKG Diversity Accelerator Program include:
- Clovers, an interview intelligence platform that analyzes video interview conversations and pulls out key insights for faster hiring, team collaboration, and more data-backed hiring decisions;
- Diverst, a mobile-enabled DEI&B culture platform that helps organizations create and manage employee resource groups (ERGs), build an engaging workplace culture, and manage, grow, and track the progress of their diversity and inclusion programs;
- Employee Cycle, an HR analytics dashboard that pulls together disconnected employee data across multiple HR systems into one real-time, centralized, and shareable view;
- Hive Learning, a programmatic peer learning platform that helps enterprise companies run digital culture change programs at scale, embedding behavior change by getting everyone on the same page about what good behavior looks like and giving people the tools to hold one another accountable;
- HourWork, a recruitment and retention platform that helps employers who employ hourly workers increase applicant flow by engaging past applicants and former employees, uncover what matters most to their employees, and improve retention through automated check-ins at key milestones;
- Textmetrics, a smart writing assistant platform that helps HR managers write effective and accurate content and remove biased language from job postings, improving organizational communications overall; and
- WayUp, a recruitment platform that empowers organizations to build a diverse talent network by sourcing qualified candidates, primarily from underrepresented groups, for entry-level roles and internships.
All seven inaugural partners will exhibit at UKG Aspire, live in Las Vegas, November 6-9.
“We are in a unique position to help companies around the world build healthy, diverse organizations and unlock their greatest potential,” said Chris Todd, CEO at UKG. “Today, we are accelerating this journey to help every one of our customers adopt a technology-enabled Life-Work philosophy that empowers their people to achieve a sense of belonging and sustains individual and business performance through diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives. The Diversity Accelerator Program is uniquely positioned to lift up the diverse-owned and diversity-focused technology ecosystem and supports our purpose to make the working world a better place for all.”
At UKG, our purpose is people. As strong believers in the power of culture and belonging as the secret to success, we champion great workplaces and build lifelong partnerships with our customers to show what’s possible when businesses invest in their people. Born from a historic merger that created one of the world’s leading HCM cloud companies, our Life-work Technology approach to HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions for all people helps more than 70,000 organizations around the globe and across every industry anticipate and adapt to their employees’ needs beyond just work. To learn more, visit ukg.com.
Copyright 2022 UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, please visit ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change.
Follow UKG on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.