UKG Earns Top Honors from Customers with Influential Review-Based Award WinsSuperb End-User Ratings, Customer Feedback Reinforce UKG Commitment to Serving People
UKG, a leading provider of HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions for all people, today announced new awards and accolades from influential online software-review platforms TrustRadius, G2, and FeaturedCustomers, which utilize authentic end-user ratings and customer feedback as key selection criteria.
“Having our efforts recognized directly by our customers in three separate awards programs is a tremendous honor,” said Chris Todd, president at UKG. “Everyone deserves a great place to work, and we strive to deliver the exceptional services, solutions, and support necessary so our customers can build great workplace cultures for all people, no matter where or how they work.”
UKG recently received awards and accolades from the following programs:
- TrustRadius, which ranked UKG Pro #1 for Best Customer Relationships and #2 for Best Feature Set in the “HR Management Software Best Of Awards.” Additionally, TrustRadius once again included both UKG Pro and UKG Ready on its influential “Most Loved” products list for 2022.
- G2, which recognized Pro in the categories of “Best Overall Software Products,” “Enterprise Products,” “Fastest Growing Products,” and “Highest Satisfaction Products.” UKG is the only solution provider with three products — Pro, UKG Dimensions, and UKG Ready — featured in the G2 “Best HR Products” category. G2 also included UKG on its lists of “Best Global Sellers” and “Best Mid-Market Products.”
- FeaturedCustomers, which named UKG a premium payroll software vendor and market leader in its 2022 Payroll Customer Success Report. With an overall rating of 4.8/5, the FeaturedCustomers report is based on authenticated customer references and is intended to give businesses better insight into the best payroll software products for their people.
“We know UKG shares our values,” said Stephanie Grant, director of people at Olympus Property. “We think of UKG as a partner that takes care of our people.”
These awards reinforce UKG market strength and momentum around customer-based awards. In the first quarter of Fiscal 2022, UKG was rated #1 in the G2 Enterprise Relationship Index for Core HR and Payroll, ranked #1 by SoftwareReviews in the 2021 Emotional Footprint Awards for HCM, and recognized for the second consecutive year with a TrustRadius Tech Cares Award.
UKG last quarter was also named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud HCM Suites for both Pro and Ready, a Global Leader in the ISG Provider Lens 2021 for HCM, and a Core Leader for Cloud HR by Fosway Group.
- At UKG, our purpose is people.
- Learn about our commitment to pay equity and the multimillion-dollar UKG pay equity initiative.
- See how UKG is making merger history by writing a growth story of success that will have a remarkable impact on people around the world.
- Follow UKG on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
At UKG, our purpose is people. As strong believers in the power of culture and belonging as the secret to success, we champion great workplaces and build lifelong partnerships with our customers to show what’s possible when businesses invest in their people. Born from a historic merger that created one of the world’s leading HCM cloud companies, our unique Life-work Technology approach to HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions for all people helps 50,000 organizations around the globe across every industry anticipate and adapt to their employees’ needs beyond just work. To learn more, visit ukg.com.
Copyright 2022 UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, please visit ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change.