UKG Earns High Praise from Customers for Product, Services ExcellenceAccolades direct result of overwhelmingly positive customer reviews, feedback
UKG, a leading provider of HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions for all people, today announced recent accolades for creating exceptional customer experiences and building trusted partnerships, as measured by overwhelmingly positive feedback directly from UKG customers.
“The UKG partnership mindset has helped improve the way we use our UKG solution almost every single week,” said Eric Sweet, senior manager of HRIS and compensation at Rollins. “When UKG shows me how to make my job more efficient, it translates into making our employees’ jobs and lives easier.”
Top Marks from TrustRadius
UKG has been awarded a company-best 15 TrustRadius Top Rated Awards for 2022, improving on nine Top Rated Awards in 2021. The annual TrustRadius Top Rated Awards are based on public reviews from actual software end-users and provide one of the most influential customer experience assessments.
This year’s honors span all UKG product suites and cover the complete employee lifecycle:
- UKG Pro, a culture-driven human capital management suite for companies who prioritize diversity, trust, and belonging, was awarded nine Top Rated awards in the categories of Benefits Administration, Compensation Management, HR Management, Performance Management, Payroll, Scheduling, Talent Management, Timekeeping, and Workforce Management.
- UKG Dimensions, an intelligent, global workforce management suite that meets industry-specific needs, is Top Rated in Employee Scheduling and Workforce Management.
- UKG Ready, an all-in-one HR suite for smaller businesses where people wear multiple hats, is a four-time Top Rated winner for HR Management, Payroll, Timekeeping, and Workforce Management.
Excellence in Customer Education and Technical Support
As one of the only companies to receive this award every year, UKG also has been honored with the NorthFace Scoreboard Award, which recognizes organizations that achieve excellence in customer service and support. Presented by CRMI (Customer Relationship Management Institute), an authority on customer-employee experiences, the award scored UKG as follows:
- Education Experience: 99%
- Implementation Experience: 97%
- Equipment Experience: 94%
- Support Experience: 92%
To be eligible for the NorthFace Scoreboard Award, organizations must survey customers at least four times per year and have the results independently audited by CRMI’s rigorous program.
“These awards, based entirely on reviews and feedback from UKG customers and end-users, reflect our goal to exceed expectations in everything that we do,” said Bob Hughes, chief customer and strategy officer at UKG. “We are committed to providing great experiences for all people through the solutions, services, and support we provide, empowering organizations to build diverse, high-performing workplaces that provide meaningful, rewarding work.”
At UKG, our purpose is people. As strong believers in the power of culture and belonging as the secret to success, we champion great workplaces and build lifelong partnerships with our customers to show what’s possible when businesses invest in their people. Born from a historic merger that created one of the world’s leading HCM cloud companies, our Life-work Technology approach to HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions for all people helps more than 70,000 organizations around the globe and across every industry anticipate and adapt to their employees’ needs beyond just work. To learn more, visit ukg.com.
Copyright 2022 UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, please visit ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change.
Follow UKG on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.