UKG, a leading provider of HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions for all people, today announced the recipients of its annual Technology and Service Partners of the Year Awards. With more than 315 technology and service partners in the UKG Partner Network, award winners are recognized for creating truly exceptional experiences for mutual customers throughout the year.
“With our partner ecosystem — powered by the highly extensible FleX by UKG platform — we are constantly innovating to help customers reach their goals around people, performance, and business success by empowering everyone to achieve more in the flow of work,” said Patrick Lannon, vice president of global alliances at UKG. “These awards are a way for us to honor our partners for the phenomenal work they do for our industry and the differences they’ve helped make for the people who work for UKG customers in 2022.”
UKG named its 2022 Technology and Service Partners of the Year in the following categories:
- Innovator of the Year recognizes partners that showcase innovative technology, creative solutions, and strategic planning and execution.
- Technology Partner Winner: eQuest allows UKG customers to activate eQuest Job Distribution services to enhance recruiting and talent acquisition in a tight labor market.
- Services Partner Winner: Healthcare IT Leaders offers consulting, implementation, project leadership, training, and upgrades for UKG workforce management and human capital management (HCM) solutions.
- Collaborator of the Year recognizes partners that work in lockstep with UKG to create forward-thinking programs, solutions, or resources to drive customer engagement, increase retention, and provide a best-in-class customer experience.
- Technology Partner Winner: Zaddons’ built-in extensions for UKG Dimensions optimize shift bidding and provide a more seamless scheduling experience.
- Services Partner Winner: Accenture is a world leader in workforce optimization, delivering workforce management and HCM advisory, analytics, and technology services that enable agile, adaptive, and employee-centered cultures.
- Influencer of the Year highlights UKG partners that have a significant, direct impact on UKG business growth and success.
- Technology Partner Winner: iCIMS integration with UKG Pro allows customers to more effectively attract, engage, and hire talent, especially during the ongoing labor shortage.
- Services Partner Winner: HRMS Solutions has project managers and technical expertise to provide a better Pro implementation experience to maximize the customer’s workforce.
- White Glove Partner of the Year recognizes partners that embody the “Our purpose is people” culture at UKG, focusing on unwavering customer service and maintaining its “Partner for Life” mentality.
- Technology Partner Winner: Scanoptics digitizes, organizes, and optimizes data from legacy systems to simplify UKG deployments, helping HR teams remove complexity and accelerate transformations.
- Services Partner Winner: Jubilant has one of the most tenured teams of certified Pro consultants who guide customers through the UKG launch process, keeping their implementations on track.
- The UKG-Raven Intelligence Award for Customer Project Success is based on overall partner and project satisfaction ratings, service delivery metrics, and volume of reviews and consistency over time.
- This year’s winner, Sability, has an average five-star rating from Raven Intelligence and 25 years of HCM and workforce management consulting experience, optimizing UKG products and providing a stable managed services environment.
- Partner of the Year recognizes those partners that exemplify the best attributes from the “Innovator,” “Collaborator,” “Influencer,” and “White Glove” Partners of the Year categories.
- Technology Partner Winner: Schoox is a global, e-learning, cloud-based learning company that helps more than one million users in 120 countries achieve a more modern learning experience.
- Services Partner Winner: HRchitect provides end-to-end consulting solutions services for UKG solutions, providing support for implementation, optimization, integration, reporting, and ongoing support across all UKG suites.
At UKG, our purpose is people. As strong believers in the power of culture and belonging as the secret to success, we champion great workplaces and build lifelong partnerships with our customers to show what’s possible when businesses invest in their people. Born from a historic merger that created one of the world’s leading HCM cloud companies, our Life-work Technology approach to HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions for all people helps more than 70,000 organizations around the globe and across every industry anticipate and adapt to their employees’ needs beyond just work. To learn more, visit ukg.com.
Copyright 2023 UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, please visit ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change.