Monday, August 24, 2020, LONDON, U.K.
Kronos wins Great Place to Work accolades in every country
Kronos Incorporated today announced it has once again been named a great place to work in every country where it has a significant employee presence – including three top 10 country rankings – as a result of separate award competitions in various regions worldwide.
- Highlighting its inspiring workplace culture, dedication to providing a safe and inclusive work environment, and unwavering commitment to employees through unique benefits, Kronos has been named to regional Great Place to Work competitions in every country where it has a significant office presence, including:
- Kronos honored as a top 10 Best Workplace in the United Kingdom and Best Workplace for Women. In its third year on the list, Kronos was named the No. 8 Best Workplace in the U.K. for focusing on three core principles: cultivating continuous innovation, building and sustaining an engaged workforce through its WorkInspired culture, and fostering a customer-first approach. The company was also honored as a Best Workplace for Women for the first time in the U.K. competition.
- Kronos named among the top 20 Best Workplaces in Australia for the fifth year. Steadily rising in rank year over year, Kronos ranked the No. 12 Best Workplace in Australia for 2020, recognised specifically for its wholistic COVID-19 response for employees and customers, including programs and communication for employee wellbeing and productivity, and its ‘Managing Through Times of Uncertainty’ resources for customers.
- Kronos in Canada honoured five times over as a best workplace in the country, for women, for mental health, and in both Quebec and Montreal. This the sixth consecutive year Kronos has been named a Best Workplace in Canada – coming in at No. 8 – and a Best Workplace in Quebec. Kronos was also recognised as a Best Workplace for Women for six years running and a Best Workplace for Mental Wellness for the second time, where the company was specifically touted for its open paid time off policy, unique benefits for families, and overall employee well-being. In the separate Canada’s Top 100 Employers competition, the Montreal Gazette also listed Kronos again as one of Montreal’s Top Employers.
- India-based Kronites celebrate being a Best Workplace in the country, in IT, and for women. For the third time, Kronos was named one of the Top 50 Best Workplaces in India for its inclusive culture, benefits, and values. The company was also named a fifth time as one of India’s Best Workplaces in IT & IT-BPM and as a Best Workplace for Women.
- Kronos top-ranked in three Mexico categories: No. 1 in Technology, No. 2 in the country, and No. 3 in CSR. Great Place to Work Mexico named Kronos the No. 1 Best Workplace in Technology for the first time in 2020. This top distinction followed Kronos being ranked the No. 2 Best Workplace in Mexico overall for the second consecutive year and the No. 3 Best Place to Work in Social Responsibility and Quality of Life for its people.
- Ultimate Software – which merged together with Kronos on April 1, 2020 with an aspiration to create one of the greatest people companies in the world – joined Kronos on the Best Workplaces in Canada list, ranking No. 3. This was just one of several best workplaces honours the two companies secured independently in 2020, including Best Workplaces in Technology from Fortune and Great Place to Work®; Best Places to Work in IT from Computerworld and Insider Pro, ranking Nos. 1 and 2; and the preeminent Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- Dave Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos and Ultimate Software
“Kronites continue to inspire each other, our customers, and communities around the world, especially in unprecedented and challenging times. Our exciting merger with Ultimate Software is a remarkable opportunity to build on the values and actions that have made each culture wildly successful to create something together that’s truly inspiring. These awards are a testament to the relentless focus that we have placed on creating a culture and work environment that values inclusivity, respect, trust, and high-performance.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Learn about the award-winning Kronos culture.
- Learn about the complementary Ultimate and Kronos Equity at Work Council (EWC), an interdisciplinary group of innovators and practitioners working together to understand and develop the science underpinning diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B).
- Subscribe to The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organisations can manage today’s modern frontline workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Visit the Kronos Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) page to learn how Kronites strive to be great people every day.
- Follow Kronos blogs about workforce management and HR trends.
- Kronos and Ultimate Software CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organisations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Kronos merged with Ultimate Software on April 1, 2020, to create one of the world’s most innovative HCM and workforce management companies. Visit www.kronos.co.uk. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
About Ultimate Software
Ultimate Software is a leading global provider of cloud human capital management (HCM) and employee experience solutions, with more than 51 million people records in the cloud. Ultimate’s award-winning UltiPro delivers HR, payroll, talent, and time and labour management, as well as HR service delivery solutions. Founded in 1990, Ultimate is headquartered in Weston, Florida, and employs more than 6,000 professionals. To learn more, visit www.ultimatesoftware.com. Ultimate Software: People First.
© 2020 Kronos Incorporated and Ultimate Software. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. UltiPro is a registered trademark of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.