Kronos Virtual ‘Industry Insights’ Summit Explores the New Dimensions of Work
The complimentary Kronos Industry Insights Digital Summit features original programming and virtual networking opportunities to help professionals better manage today’s most complex and pressing workforce issues and emerge stronger in a post-COVID-19 world. Eight unique industry tracks curated for senior leaders and professionals in human resources (HR), payroll, finance, and operations span healthcare, K-12 and higher education, logistics and distribution, manufacturing, retail, state and local government, and other industry-specific interests. Through this digital thought-leadership experience, participants will explore the future of remote work and the impact of unprecedented change on the employee experience while learning actionable strategies for enhancing operational agility, maximizing productivity, and easing the burden of labor compliance. Deloitte Consulting Principal John Brownridge and Kronos Vice President of Industry Gregg Gordon will present the opening general session: “Global Human Capital Trends 2020: Creating the Social Enterprise in Times of Uncertainty.”
As organizations are forced to navigate a new normal, Kronos is committed to helping customers manage through times of uncertainty. This half-day virtual summit brings together an experienced field of experts – more than 35 speakers from distinguished organizations, institutions, associations, and brands – to share deep domain insight and thought leadership tailored for audiences across many of the industries Kronos serves.
Tuesday, June 23, 2020 from 12:30 – 4:30 p.m. ET
View the full schedule, digital session overviews, and sign up at Kronos.com.
Participants may follow one industry track or mix and match sessions to make the experience their own. Session examples include:
- General business: “Mobile: The People Strategy in Digital Transformation;” and “The New Dimensions of Work: How to Plan for a Post-COVID-19 World”
- Healthcare: “Leading an Agile Workforce;” and “A Roadmap for Digital Health”
- Higher education: “The Future of Remote Work in Higher Education;” and “Labor Tracking on and off Campus in a Crisis”
- K-12 education: “Using Mobile and Other Tools to Track Your Workforce During a School Closure;” and “Easing the Burden of Labor Compliance and Grant Tracking”
- Logistics and distribution: “Navigating Uncertain Times and Driving Performance in Distribution & 3PL;” and “Improving Workforce Engagement in a Modern Distribution Organization”
- Manufacturing: “Actionable Strategies for Empowering and Engaging Your Hourly Workforce;” and “Guiding Principles for Enhancing Operational Agility and Organizational Performance”
- Retail: “How Retail Can Emerge Stronger in a Post-COVID-19 World;” and “Open for Business: Leveraging Technology to Manage the New Retail Norms”
- State and local government: “Public Sector and the Remote Workforce;” and “Tracking the Government Workforce in a Crisis”
- Register for the Kronos Industry Insights Digital Summit, taking place virtually on June 23, 2020, and explore additional content on the Kronos Industry Insights blog.
- For practical guidance supporting employee well-being and workforce productivity, visit the “Managing Through Times of Uncertainty” resource center on Kronos.com and the “COVID-19: Leadership in Uncertain Times” resource center on UltimateSoftware.com.
- Learn how Kronos is helping to streamline the employee contact-tracing process for tens of thousands of organizations worldwide.
- The Kronos U.S. Workforce Activity Report explores week-by-week workforce data with near real-time indicators – including shifts worked, employee new hires, and terminations – to help economists and policy makers gauge the health of the economy.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Kronos merged with Ultimate Software on April 1, 2020, to create one of the world’s most innovative HCM and workforce management companies. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
About Ultimate Software
Ultimate Software is a leading global provider of cloud human capital management (HCM) and employee experience solutions, with more than 51 million people records in the cloud. Ultimate’s award-winning UltiPro delivers HR, payroll, talent, and time and labor management, as well as HR service delivery solutions. Founded in 1990, Ultimate is headquartered in Weston, Florida, and employs more than 6,000 professionals. To learn more, visit www.ultimatesoftware.com. Ultimate Software: People First.
© 2020 Kronos Incorporated and Ultimate Software. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. UltiPro is a registered trademark of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.