As employees increasingly set high expectations for workplace safety, Kronos Incorporated and Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. today announced a strategic alliance to support safer return to work initiatives during the COVID-19 pandemic. Organizations that jointly deploy Konica Minolta intelligent security solutions and Workforce Dimensions from Kronos will benefit from streamlined and automated reporting and record keeping associated with COVID-19 access control and contact tracing protocols.
- Kronos and Konica Minolta are supporting mutual customers with essential operations that must remain open throughout the COVID-19 pandemic as well as those with essential employees who must be present at a physical workplace to perform their duties and responsibilities.
- As more U.S. states and Canadian provinces execute reopening strategies, this technology collaboration – available initially in those two countries – will aid organizations with return to work procedures that align with recommended health guidelines to mitigate exposure risks. This includes routine wellness questionnaires for all employees and visitors and daily temperature checks, which can be completed with Konica Minolta thermal imaging solutions.
- Workforce Dimensions will then automate employee case files and record keeping, reducing the administrative burden associated with these important yet repetitive, manual wellness checks.
- By ensuring accurate documentation to support physical access control, contact tracing, or leave management protocols, human resources leaders and people managers can enhance workplace safety while still focusing on employee engagement and productivity.
- With a shared focus on the future workplace, Kronos and Konica Minolta will collaborate on additional opportunities to enhance the employee experience, beginning with the extension of this integration to Kronos Workforce Ready and Kronos Workforce Central later in 2020.
- The Kronos Marketplace provides a broad range of solution extensions and product integrations that support organizations during COVID-19, including contactless workplace solutions, financial wellness applications, collaboration and shift-fill tools, and learning and leave management.
- Kronos, which will become UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) on Oct. 1, merged with Ultimate Software on April 1, 2020, to become one of the largest cloud companies in the world focused on human capital management and workforce management.
- Mike May, senior director, Workforce Dimensions Technology Partner Network, Kronos
“COVID-19 is challenging organizational resilience in new and untested ways. The extensibility of Workforce Dimensions allows Kronos and our technology partners to focus on the rapid development of innovative solution extensions and business-critical integrations in direct response to changing workplace needs.”
- Sam Errigo, executive vice president, sales and business development, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
“It’s easy for organizations to say that employee safety and wellbeing is a top priority, but it’s much harder to live up to that promise on an everyday basis without advanced technology and integrated workstreams. By leveraging intelligent solutions to observe and automate these vital processes, employees can have a higher degree of confidence every day they’re in the workplace.”
- Kronos and Ultimate Software will become UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) on Oct. 1, propelled by its tagline, “Our purpose is people.”
- Follow UKG on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Learn how the Workforce Dimensions Technology Partner Network fosters collaboration to create innovative product extensions to solve critical business challenges and drive user adoption.
- Read an IDC report on how Kronos leverages its workforce management suite for contact tracing.
- Explore the Kronos Value Estimator to assess organizational challenges, benchmark challenges against industry peers, and quantify the savings and value driven by Kronos solutions.
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work,” including chapter 8, “Keep Your People Safe.”
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Kronos merged with Ultimate Software on April 1, 2020, to create one of the world’s most innovative HCM and workforce management companies. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
About Ultimate Software
Ultimate Software is a leading global provider of cloud human capital management (HCM) and employee experience solutions, with more than 51 million people records in the cloud. Ultimate’s award-winning UltiPro delivers HR, payroll, talent, and time and labor management, as well as HR service delivery solutions. Founded in 1990, Ultimate is headquartered in Weston, Florida, and employs more than 6,000 professionals. To learn more, visitwww.ultimatesoftware.com. Ultimate Software: People First. Beginning Oct. 1, 2020, Kronos and Ultimate together will be known as UKG.
© 2020 Kronos Incorporated and Ultimate Software. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. UltiPro is a registered trademark of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.