It’s Game Time: UKG Dimensions Gaming Debuted at G2E 2020
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) announced during the 2020 Global Gaming Expo (G2E) that casinos and casino resorts worldwide can raise their guest experience game with the UKG Dimensions cloud suite, which seamlessly integrates global workforce management capabilities with specialized industry solutions, like UKG Dimensions Gaming. Built for casino resort and gaming industries, UKG Dimensions Gaming automates administration of tips and toke pools, simplifies compliance reporting, and elevates employee engagement to deliver safe and exhilarating guest experiences.
- With UKG Dimensions (formerly Workforce Dimensions from Kronos), casinos, casino resorts, and others in the gaming and hospitality industries can invest in digital transformation by combining cloud computing, mobile-first features, and machine learning to deliver workforce experiences that are more meaningful.
- As organizations move toward systems of connection and collaboration to empower their workforce, the UKG Dimensions cloud suite creates a unified platform for timekeeping and scheduling, analytics, human resources (HR), pay, and specialized solutions, like UKG Dimensions Gaming, UKG Virtual Roster, and UKG Pit Manager, which replace traditional, process-heavy workflows in gaming environments.
- UKG Dimensions Gaming—which includes enhancements to the solution formerly known as Tips and Tokes—complements the global capabilities of the UKG Dimensions cloud suite, which shares data seamlessly with the UKG InTouch DX, the first intelligent time clock to combine consumer-grade personalization with enterprise-level intelligence.
- Casinos address business-critical compliance and labor law regulations unique to the gaming industry with help from UKG Dimensions Gaming, which enables organizations to accurately manage employee tip declarations, toke pool entries, and allocation in alignment with IRS rules and Gaming Industry Tip Compliance Agreement (GITCA) requirements.
- Simplifying daily actions—e.g., tip administration, toke pool processing, skills and certification management, and compliance reporting—UKG Dimensions Gaming empowers managers to become more strategic with their time, building a more engaged workforce that is ready to deliver an exceptional and memorable experience to every guest.
- UKG Dimensions Gaming improves the employee experience by ensuring fair allocation of tips and toke pools, and by making it easy for employees to manage tip preferences, declare tips via a modern and intuitive UKG time clock, and view tip earnings in their timecard.
- Industry-leading software providers and developers in the gaming, hospitality, and service sectors are leveraging UKG’s open and extensible D5 platform to expand on the capabilities of UKG Dimensions and deliver easily integrated partner solutions available through UKG’s enterprise application marketplace.
- John Kelly, director, services and distribution, UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
“An engaged workforce is what drives greater business results. When people feel valued and engaged at work, they are empowered to tap into their unique talents and deliver extraordinary service—which is a fundamental pillar of the gaming industry. Leveraging UKG Dimensions and its advanced automation, machine learning, and people-friendly solutions—including those designed specifically for gaming organizations—casino resorts and other service-driven organizations are able to reimagine the employee experience for the future of work.”
- Follow UKG on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- UKG CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Subscribe to The Workforce Institute at UKG and follow the think tank on Twitter for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern frontline workforce to drive engagement and performance.
At UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), Our Purpose Is People. Built from a merger that created one of the largest cloud companies in the world, UKG believes organizations succeed when they focus on their people. As a leading global provider of HCM, payroll, HR service delivery, and workforce management solutions, UKG’s award-winning Pro, Dimensions, and Ready solutions help tens of thousands of organizations across geographies and in every industry drive better business outcomes, improve HR effectiveness, streamline the payroll process, and help make work a better, more connected experience for everyone. UKG has more than 12,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. The company has earned numerous awards for its culture, products, and services, including consecutive years on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list. To learn more, visit www.ukg.com.
© 2020 UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, please visit www.ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change.