LOWELL, Mass., and WESTON, Fla., November 2, 2021 — UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), a leading global provider of human capital management (HCM), payroll, HR service delivery, and workforce management solutions, today announced it has received awards and accolades from influential software review websites that are a direct result of high end user ratings and reviews.
“Everything that we do at UKG is in support of our customers and their people because we want to ensure they’re able to thrive no matter what the future brings,” said Chris Todd, president at UKG. “Becoming a UKG customer is the start of a lifelong partnership that aims to deliver extraordinary experiences built around innovative solutions and exceptional services and support.”
“UKG is available to Jack in the Box whenever we need,” said Nicole Brogdon, HRIS manager at Jack in the Box, the national fast food restaurant chain. “Our customer success manager treats us not just like a business, but like a family.”
UKG has earned recognition from:
- G2, which rated UKG Pro #1 in its Enterprise Relationship Index for Core HR and Payroll for Fall 2021. G2 evaluates products and vendors based on reviews gathered from its user community, as well as data aggregated from online sources and social networks. In addition to Pro, UKG Ready is also included on the G2 Enterprise Relationship Index for Core HR.
- SoftwareReviews, which ranked Pro #1 in its 2021 Emotional Footprint Awards for HCM. The Emotional Footprint Awards evaluate products based on scores drawn from many aspects of the vendor-client relationship, as well as product effectiveness, to create accurate and unbiased overall end user impressions.
- TrustRadius, which recognized UKG for the second consecutive year with a TrustRadius Tech Cares Award for its focus on corporate social responsibility (CSR). The TrustRadius Tech Cares Award is given to technology companies that demonstrate environmental sustainability, workplace culture, and robust diversity, equality, and inclusion programs, as well as philanthropy and volunteerism.
“Our commitment to CSR is an important cornerstone of our company culture and people-centric purpose,” said Todd. “As one of the largest cloud companies in the world — one that strives to lead by example by putting people first — focusing on our social and environmental impact on the world around us is simply the right thing to do.”
“What I love most about UKG is that I always have a team I can reach out to,” said Christy Norris, director of payroll and HRIS at GPS Hospitality, which has more than 10,000 employees. “In all my years working with HCM solutions, I have never felt as much support on a product as I do with UKG.”
- Learn more about UKG and why our purpose is people.
- See how UKG is making merger history by writing a growth story of success that will have a remarkable impact on people around the world.
- UKG CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy, in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Follow UKG on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
At UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), our purpose is people. Built from a merger that created one of the largest cloud companies in the world, UKG believes organizations succeed when they focus on their people. As a leading global provider of HCM, payroll, HR service delivery, and workforce management solutions, UKG delivers award-winning Pro, Dimensions, and Ready solutions to help tens of thousands of organizations across geographies and in every industry drive better business outcomes, improve HR effectiveness, streamline the payroll process, and help make work a better, more connected experience for everyone. UKG has 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for an inclusive workplace culture. The company has earned numerous awards for culture, products, and services, including consecutive years on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list. To learn more, visit ukg.com.
Copyright 2021 UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, please visit ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change.