Drive More Efficient Operations Through Scheduling with UKG Dimensions
Thursday, December 2, 2021
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
How can manufacturers meet their production goals in the face of unpredictable and fluctuating demand? It starts with effective scheduling.
This calls for placing the people with the right skills in the right places at the right times — all while factoring in regulatory and union compliance; employee skills, certifications, and preferences; and equitable overtime assignments.
It can quickly get complicated and error-prone, especially if you’re using pen-and-paper processes or spreadsheets. But it’s all made simple when you automate scheduling with UKG Dimensions.™
In this webinar, learn how the solution makes it easy to:
- Align employee skills and certifications to requirements by job assignment
- Improve compliance and safety risk management
- Drive productivity by strategically scheduling labor and overtime based on production demands
- Empower your employees by enabling flexible and transparent scheduling
- Use real-time data to realign labor and support more efficient production
Modern scheduling solutions help you meet your business needs and increase profitability, all while creating a better employee experience.
Ready to see UKG Dimensions in action? Register today!